Your search results

Bespoke Villas at The Acres by Meraas: Luxury Villas in Dubailand

From AED 6.4M
Dubailand, ,
Favorite

Unit Type

Payment Plan

65/35

HandOver

Oct- 2027

Unit Type

Payment Plan

65/35

HandOver

Oct- 2027

DESCRIPTION

Description

Escape the ordinary and step into a haven of tranquility at Bespoke Villas at The Acres, Meraas‘ latest masterpiece nestled in the heart of Dubailand. These exquisite villas, starting from AED 6.39 million, seamlessly blend contemporary design with the natural beauty surrounding them, offering a lifestyle that nourishes both body and soul.

Immerse yourself in refined living:

  • Spacious G+2 layouts provide ample room for families and individuals alike.
  • Open-plan interiors foster connection and create a sense of flow.
  • Double-height living spaces exude grandeur and are perfect for entertaining.
  • Floor-to-ceiling windows bathe the villas in natural light, blurring the lines between indoors and outdoors.

Embrace serenity in nature’s embrace:

  • Meticulously crafted designs ensure privacy and a connection to the surrounding greenery.
  • Landscaped gardens and tranquil pathways invite exploration and relaxation.
  • Serene water features add a touch of ambiance and promote a sense of peace.

Experience unparalleled convenience:

  • Spacious options: Choose from villas ranging from 3,915 to 4,875 square feet, perfect for creating your dream home.
  • Exclusive community: Become part of a vibrant yet peaceful community, minutes away from Dubai’s main attractions.
  • This is more than just a home; it’s a statement. Owning a Bespoke Villa at The Acres signifies your appreciation for luxury, nature, and a sophisticated lifestyle.

Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of something extraordinary. Contact us today to learn more and secure your villa before they’re gone!

The Acres by Meraas Payment Plan:

Secure your villa at The Acres by Meraas with a flexible payment plan: pay just 65% during construction and the remaining 35% upon completion in October 2027. Enjoy ease and convenience in owning your dream home. Inquire now!

Appealing 65/35 Payment Plan:

Installment Payment(%) Payment Schedule
Down Payment 5% On Booking Date
Easy Installments 60% During Construction
Final Installment 35% On Handover

GET IN TOUCH

Payment Plan

5%

On Booking

On Construction

On Handover

Post Handover

VIDEO

Video

video image

FLOOR PLANS

Floor Plans

The Acres Villa
size: 3,915 ft2
The Acres Villa
TYPE A-4S
The Acres Villa
size: 4 ft2
The Acres Villa
TYPE C-5S

LOCATION MAP

Map

Transport
Supermarkets
Schools
Restaurants
Pharmacies
Hospitals

AMENITIES AND FEATURES

Amenities and Features

Interior Details
Equipped Kitchen
Gym
Laundry
Media Room
Lot
City View
Gated Community
High Altitude
Modern
New Built
Outdoor Details
Back yard
Basketball court
Garage Attached
Hot Bath
Swimming Pool
Utilities
Central Air
Electricity
Heating
Natural Gas
Ventilation
Water
Other Features
BBQ area
Clubhouse
Smoke detectors
Washer and dryer
WiFi

PAYMENT CALCULATOR

Payment Calculator

AED 24,775.29
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
AED 24,775.29

Similar Listings in

Dubailand

Payment Plan: 60/40

Hand-Over: May - 2028

Off Plan
New Launch
From AED 2.8M
6
60/40
2,277 ft2

Athlon Villas & Townhouses by Aldar Properties in Dubailand

Email

Starting Price: 2.8 Million AED

Location: Dubailand

Payment Plan: 65/35

Hand-Over: Oct - 2027

Off Plan
New Launch
From AED 5.1M
5
65/35
3,049 ft2

The Acres Villas at Dubailand

Email

Starting Price: 5.09 Million AED

Location: Dubailand

Payment Plan: 60/40

Hand-Over: Q3, 2027

Off Plan
New Launch
From AED 2.5M
6
60/40

Haven Villas at Dubailand by Aldar Properties

Email

Starting Price: 2.5 Million AED

Location: Dubailand

Submit Your Details
to Get More Information

Compare Listings

Kelt&CoRealty

Submit Your Details
to Get More Information