Your search results

Natura at Damac Hills 2 by Damac Properties, Dubai

From AED 1.8M
Damac Hills 2, ,
Favorite

Unit Type

4 Bedrooms

Payment Plan

60/40

HandOver

June - 2026

Unit Type

4 Bedrooms

Payment Plan

60/40

HandOver

June - 2026

DESCRIPTION

Description

Natura at Damac Hills 2 by Damac Properties, offers a collection of premium villas meticulously crafted to elevate your lifestyle and provide the perfect sanctuary amidst the vibrancy of Dubai. With their generous living spaces and cutting-edge facilities, Natura villas are engineered to enhance your living standards.

Nestled in the peaceful surroundings of DAMAC Hills 2, Natura promises a harmonious blend of contemporary architecture and natural landscapes. Residents can look forward to a variety of leisure amenities, verdant greenery, and a dynamic community life, all contributing to a serene and fulfilling living environment.

Natura Location:

The community is strategically located just a short drive from the center of Dubai, offering easy access to four major highways and other networks, ensuring the city is within easy reach. It’s located off Umm Suqeim Road on to Al Qudra Road, providing residents access to several key locations within approximately 25 minutes.

Natura Location

Natura Amenities:

DAMAC Hills 2 itself is a self-contained master community developed by DAMAC Properties, designed to offer a luxurious lifestyle with all modern-day conveniences. The community boasts a wide array of amenities including Water Town with Malibu Beach, a water playground, and Sports Town with facilities for football, cricket, tennis, paddle tennis, basketball, cycling, and jogging.

  • Swimming Pool
  • Malibu Beach
  • Jogging Track
  • Basketball Court
  • Tennis Court
  • Football Court
  • Paddle Tennis
  • 24/7 Security

Natura Payment Plan:

For the Natura at Damac Hills 2, the payment plan during construction involves a 60% payment, followed by the remaining 40% due at handover. This rearrangement offers a structured approach, allowing for a significant portion to be paid upon the project’s completion, aligning with the milestone of receiving your home.

Installment Payment(%) Payment Schedule
Down Payment 20% On Purchase Date
1st to 5th Installment 5% Within 7 months(1% Monthly) from the Purchase Date
6th Installment 5% Within 8 months from the Purchase Date
7th to 15th Installment 9% Within 17 months(1% Monthly) from the Purchase Date
16th Installment 5% Within 18 months from the Purchase Date
17th to 22nd Installment 6% Within 24 months(1% Monthly) from the Purchase Date
23rd Installment 5% On 80% Building Completion
24th Installment 5% On 90% Building Completion
Final Installment 40% On Completion

GET IN TOUCH

Payment Plan

20%

On Booking

On Construction

On Handover

Post Handover

VIDEO

Video

video image

FLOOR PLANS

Floor Plans

4 Bedroom Townhouse Ground Floor
4 Bedroom Townhouse Ground Floor
4 Bedroom Townhouse First Floor
4 Bedroom Townhouse First Floor
4 Bedroom Townhouse Roof Floor
4 Bedroom Townhouse Roof Floor

LOCATION MAP

Map

Transport
Supermarkets
Schools
Restaurants
Pharmacies
Hospitals

AMENITIES AND FEATURES

Amenities and Features

Interior Details
Equipped Kitchen
Gym
Laundry
Media Room
Lot
City View
Gated Community
High Altitude
Modern
New Built
Outdoor Details
Back yard
Basketball court
Garage Attached
Hot Bath
Swimming Pool
Utilities
Central Air
Electricity
Heating
Natural Gas
Ventilation
Water
Other Features
BBQ area
Clubhouse
Elevator
Smoke detectors
Washer and dryer
WiFi

PAYMENT CALCULATOR

Payment Calculator

AED 7,056.50
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
AED 7,056.50

Similar Listings in

Townhouse

Payment Plan: 30/70

Hand-Over: Ready To Move In

Off Plan
Ready To Move In
From AED 733.9K
4
30/70
786 ft2

Naseem Residences at Maryam Island, Sharjah

Email

Starting Price: 733888 AED

Location: Maryam Island

Payment Plan: 30/70

Hand-Over: Ready To Move In

Off Plan
Ready To Move In
From AED 899K
5
30/70

Nasma Residences by Arada at Sharjah

Email

Starting Price: 899000 AED

Location: Nasma Residences

Payment Plan: Easy

Hand-Over: Update Soon

Off Plan
Upcoming
Price On Request
0
Easy

Reportage Village Abu Dhabi at Khalifa City

Email

Price On Request

Location: Khalifa City

Payment Plan: 90/10

Hand-Over: May 2028

Off Plan
New Launch
From AED 2.7M
4
90/10
2,446 ft2

Greenway 2 at Emaar South, Dubai

Email

Starting Price: 2.7 Million AED

Location: Emaar South

Payment Plan: Easy

Hand-Over: Update Soon

Off Plan
Upcoming
Price On Request
0
Easy

Damac Lush at Damac Riverside, Dubai

Email

Price On Request

Location: Damac Riverside

Payment Plan: Easy

Hand-Over: Update Soon

Off Plan
Upcoming
Price On Request
0
Easy

Damac Sage at Damac Riverside, Dubai

Email

Price On Request

Location: Damac Riverside

Submit Your Details
to Get More Information

Compare Listings

Kelt&CoRealty

Submit Your Details
to Get More Information