Your search results

Waters Edge at Yas Island by Aldar Properties, Abu Dhabi

From AED 600K
Yas Island, ,
Favorite

Unit Type

Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms

Payment Plan

10/90

HandOver

Ready To Move In

Unit Type

Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms

Payment Plan

10/90

HandOver

Ready To Move In

DESCRIPTION

Description

Discover the allure of waterfront living at Waters Edge by Aldar Properties, a prestigious residential development on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Offering a selection of studio, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, Waters Edge is meticulously crafted to ensure a leisurely lifestyle with seamless access to an array of amenities. This development embodies luxury living, set against the backdrop of stunning natural beauty.

Waters Edge Location and Connectivity

Strategically located with access to major road networks, Waters Edge provides residents with hassle-free connectivity across Abu Dhabi. This advantageous positioning reduces traffic concerns and offers quick access to popular destinations, enhancing the quality of life for those who choose to call this place home.

Waters Edge Amenities and Lifestyle

Life is an endless holiday at Waters Edge with its luxurious amenities and idyllic setting. The development features private courtyards with pools, an infinity pool, a fully-equipped gymnasium, a spa, and a variety of chic restaurants and cafes. Just steps away, Yas Park invites residents for picnics and barbecues, enriching the community atmosphere and promoting outdoor living.

Natural Island Living at Waters Edge

Waters Edge is not just a residence; it’s a lifestyle. Positioned on a natural island, it offers a plethora of leisure activities right at your doorstep. Whether it’s a tranquil stroll on the beach, a kayaking adventure through mangroves, or a shopping spree at Yas Mall, Waters Edge ensures every day is filled with joy and excitement.

Waters Edge Payment Plan

Embarking on your journey to becoming a Waters Edge resident is made effortless with Aldar Properties’ flexible payment plan. With only a 10% down payment required and the remaining 90% payable until the handover, the developer provides easy payment options designed to cater to the needs of buyers and investors, making your dream of waterfront living a reality.

GET IN TOUCH

Payment Plan

10%

On Booking

On Construction

On Handover

Post Handover

VIDEO

Video

video image

FLOOR PLANS

Floor Plans

1 Bedroom
size: 678 ft2
rooms: One
1 Bedroom
1 Bedroom Average Area 63m²
2 Bedrooms
size: 1,044 ft2
rooms: Two
2 Bedrooms
2 Bedroom Average Area 97m²
3 Bedrooms
size: 1,507 ft2
rooms: Three
3 Bedrooms
3 Bedroom Average Area 140m²

LOCATION MAP

Map

Transport
Supermarkets
Schools
Restaurants
Pharmacies
Hospitals

AMENITIES AND FEATURES

Amenities and Features

Interior Details
Equipped Kitchen
Gym
Laundry
Media Room
Lot
City View
Gated Community
High Altitude
Modern
New Built
Seafront
Water Front
Outdoor Details
Back yard
Basketball court
Garage Attached
Hot Bath
Swimming Pool
Utilities
Central Air
Electricity
Heating
Natural Gas
Ventilation
Water
Other Features
BBQ area
Clubhouse
Elevator
Smoke detectors
Washer and dryer
WiFi

PAYMENT CALCULATOR

Payment Calculator

AED 2,326.32
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
AED 2,326.32

Similar Listings in

Yas Island

Payment Plan: 60/40

Hand-Over: Q2 - 2027

Off Plan
New Launch
From AED 1.9M
3
60/40
1,066 ft2

Sama Yas by Aldar Properties on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi

Email

Starting Price: 1.9 Million AED

Location: Yas Island

Payment Plan: 40/60

Hand-Over: Mar - 2026

Off Plan
New Launch
From AED 1.4M
4
40/60
797 ft2

Sea La Vie at Yas Island: Your Waterfront Sanctuary in Nature’s Embrace

Email

Starting Price: 1.4 Million AED

Location: Yas Island

Payment Plan: 34/66

Hand-Over: Ready To Move In

Off Plan
Ready To Move In
From AED 2.5M
4
34/66
521 ft2

Yas Beach Residence at Yas Island: Luxury Waterfront Living

Email

Starting Price: 2.4627 Million AED

Location: Yas Island

Payment Plan: Easy

Hand-Over: Will Update Soon

Off Plan
New Launch
From AED 522K
3
Easy
436 ft2

The Bay Residences at Yas Island, Abu Dhabi

Email

Starting Price: 522000 AED

Location: Yas Island

Submit Your Details
to Get More Information

Compare Listings

Kelt&CoRealty

Submit Your Details
to Get More Information